Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dew.jpg

Dew2.jpg

shandie8 said:
Amazing,do you have really good zoom to get those close ups or was it easy?

Thanks for all the compliments.

I used my Quantaray :puke-rig: 28-90mm 3.5-5.6 crap lens I got for free. It happens to have a macro setting, and I was down on my knees in the wet grass to get the shot.

Gorgeous abstract work!

I was wondering about what lens you were using too and was gonna ask, but you already mentioned it.

It's a shame it was the 'crap' lens coz it's really noticeable in the bokeh. :-( But despite that, it's gorgeous... and the average person on the street wouldn't know the difference between nice bokeh and icky bokeh.

:thumbup: dude it's stunning.

i like the DOF and treatment of the last Robert.
good work.

Meysha said:
Gorgeous abstract work!

I was wondering about what lens you were using too and was gonna ask, but you already mentioned it.

It's a shame it was the 'crap' lens coz it's really noticeable in the bokeh. :-( But despite that, it's gorgeous... and the average person on the street wouldn't know the difference between nice bokeh and icky bokeh.

:thumbup: dude it's stunning.
:cry: Unfortunately all I have right now ARE crap lenses. I may soon be in the market for the 50mm 1.8, but until then, I'll just have to make do. :taped sh: :-(

JonMikal said:
i like the DOF and treatment of the last Robert.
good work.

Yeah, I liked it better too. I was a little disappointed the dewdrops in the second one weren't as prolific as in the first, but I liked the DOF much better. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back