Camera - Canon 1D w/ 70-200mm IS

Link to larger photo:

http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p884377265/?photo=221418960

p221418960-2.jpg

I would love any comments.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com

thebeatles,

Thanks for the comment. I don't think the small photo does it justice.

The webpage looks tons better.

Thanks again,
Jeremy

Oh firetruck me. The photo on the link is so much better. Nice capture.

Nice capture The way the light is caught in the breaking waves is awesome.:D I wonder how a polerizer would effect the scene.

LOVE it, it looks almost like a 3D rendering for a video game or soemthing (a very good thing because I'm thinking a game made by team ninja, they make BEAUTIFUL cut scenes)

Kundalini - Axe - DSLR noob,

Thanks for your kind comments. One of the reasons I don't like posting images in threads is because of how they look.

The web page always looks tons better.

Again thanks for the comments.

Jeremy

It's just beautiful! nice job.

Beautiful scene! The lighting is amazing, and I love how the moss on the rocks makes it cool.

Thanks Hamster and Misa.j

I appreciate the comments. I will have to work on a few more from the morning. I only have a couple hundered to choose from.

I love digital.

Jeremy

At first I was only looking at the small photo, but man, when I clicked the link, I was blown away, the colors and detail are amazing, especially the water crashing against the rocks.

Deadlock1942,

Thanks for the comment. I really wish you could change the color of the threads here. I think the black background on my web page and the larger photo work well together.

I hope others clicked the link and just didn't view the small photo.

Again, I appreciate the comments.

Jeremy

Great picture!!
I think you could have benefited from a smaller aperture and throwing the first rock in the bottom right corner out of focus as it seems a tad distracting.
Other than that it is great ,with some spectacular colors and detail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back