Morning Fog

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which do you prefer out of the 2

1. A reedit. Been wanting to retry this one for awhile, too lazy to pull out the HD

5491179558_4e6799bf2a_b.jpg

5491138320_0180c4a2f3_b.jpg

not a fan of the 2nd one mainly because of the road being so noticeable
but it is pretty much hidden in the 1st one so i like that a lot better

you also did a very nice job keeping the sun from getting that disgusting greyish color to it and keeping it natural

really a wow picture, great job! What a magical fog.. I agree with robertandrew, the road makes a cut in the 2nd

I like the first. The sun took my eyes to the more interesting part of the picture where as it distracted me in the second. Also, what they ^ said about the road.

First one for all the reasons mentioned above.

thanks for the replies. Seems #1 is unanimous. overall i think 1 works better but i have a slight obsession with golden plants like the ones in #2. I find myself always trying to put them in pics when they are around

Great shots! I am typically critical of HDR photography in general. I think most HDR images look too "sketchy". These do not. Great work! What program did you use for processing?

Thanks TylerV85 - they are processed with photomatix and PP with lightroom 3

Definitely the first one! But I do find the sky to be too much (HDR). Any way you could replace the sky with one of the pre-edit shots?

thanks for the replies. Seems #1 is unanimous. overall i think 1 works better but i have a slight obsession with golden plants like the ones in #2. I find myself always trying to put them in pics when they are around

i actually didnt notice those golden plants before
maybe if you did a little cloning in the 2nd one to get rid of the road it would make it better
I'm not sure if that would make it better than the first, but it could definetly improve it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back