Morning Light at the Pond

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This isnt the sort of landscape I usually do, but I wanted something different, something with stark contrast. It was early and it was cold, but there I was. This made me realize... I dont like getting up early. ;) Thanks for looking. Very much appreciated. :)

morningatthepond.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

NJ

Classic. The tones and comp. are tremendous!

mammatus?!

this picture is stunning!!!!!!!!

Nice work there NJMAN. Guessing there was a fair amount of dodging and burning going on there. Seem very reminiscent of something that would get done in a darkroom rather than on a screen.

Classic. The tones and comp. are tremendous!

Thanks! I appreciate that.

mammatus?!

this picture is stunning!!!!!!!!

Thanks beth. :) Yes, a bit of mammatus, but I really want to see ones that look like huge water balloons some time.

Great picture. Yes for sure that is mammatus in the clouds :D

Thanks so much for the kind words.

Nice work there NJMAN. Guessing there was a fair amount of dodging and burning going on there. Seem very reminiscent of something that would get done in a darkroom rather than on a screen.

Thank you Chris. Very nice of you to comment! There was actually much more dodging going on than burning. ;)

I love this shot.

Thanks! I really appreciate it. :)

Ooooohhhhh. Everythings working. I have a small space on a wall in my office this would fit nicely.

Nice NJ.

!

(i didn't know what words to use)

Getting up early does suck, but shots like this might make me change my mind. Great mood. Beautiful shot.
Yes I told myself I was going to get a sun rise shot this morning but....

I slept in till 11:30 am. --.--''

That's a really great shot NJMAN. :thumbup:

Ooooohhhhh. Everythings working. I have a small space on a wall in my office this would fit nicely.

Nice NJ.

Thanks kundalini! You are very kind to say so. :)

!

(i didn't know what words to use)

Thank you Robbie! Thats the first time Ive had punctuation only for a comment. ;) Thanks! :)

I like this shot.

Many thanks.

Getting up early does suck, but shots like this might make me change my mind. Great mood. Beautiful shot.

I appreciate the nice comments. Thank you. :)

Yes I told myself I was going to get a sun rise shot this morning but....

I slept in till 11:30 am. --.--''

That's a really great shot NJMAN. :thumbup:

Thanks IndieMe! If a lazy bum like me can get up early to take a photo, anyone can. :lol:

Whoa!

Love the tones, and those clouds are really interesting. Glad you made the effort to get up early to shoot and share this image. I'm not much of a morning person either, but there sure are great shots to be had at that time of day

Most reactions

Back