M MBasile TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 362 Reaction score 3 Location Sunnyvale, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2009 #1 Well I hope "Seascape" counts as "Landscape" Here's an HDR shot from yesterday morning's storm approaching over the bay. I'm not sure if I like it better in color or B/W though.
Well I hope "Seascape" counts as "Landscape" Here's an HDR shot from yesterday morning's storm approaching over the bay. I'm not sure if I like it better in color or B/W though.
9 92sir TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2008 Messages 134 Reaction score 0 Location Guelph Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2009 #2 I like then both good shot!!
The Empress TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 3 Location Okinawa Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2009 #3 Both are beautiful, but the color is my favorite for sure!!
C C.Lloyd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 299 Reaction score 0 Location Holly, Mi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 14, 2009 #4 The color catches me as bold and exciting, the B&W is more ggrrrrrr {scowls forehead and nose to show emotion} and foreboding.
The color catches me as bold and exciting, the B&W is more ggrrrrrr {scowls forehead and nose to show emotion} and foreboding.
M MBasile TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 362 Reaction score 3 Location Sunnyvale, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 14, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks for the comments guys! I like both too as they give a different message from the other
Jeny TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2006 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Watkings Glen NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2009 #6 -I love both !Great !
K KvnO TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 208 Reaction score 3 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 15, 2009 #7 The color version wins for me. The black and white one seems to lack contrast in the cloud formation.
The color version wins for me. The black and white one seems to lack contrast in the cloud formation.