Morning sunrise on the Sea of Galilee (Tiberias)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Ben Avraham

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Morning sunrise on the Sea of Galilee, Peter, James, and John must have seen many of these, as they went out to fish, Yeshua changed their lives forever, making them "fishers of men" (taken with a Wal-Mart disposable camera, 6:55am)
025_01a.jpg

Morning sunrise on the Sea of Galilee, Peter, James, and John must have seen many of these, as they went out to fish, Yeshua changed their lives forever, making them "fishers of men" (taken with a Wal-Mart disposable camera, 6:55am)
View attachment 108437

* No religious discussions or debates are allowed. Exceptions are only an objective explanation of a religious ceremony that may have been photographed during the course of a wedding shoot, or other photojournalistic event that may require some informative background.

I think it's rather a nice picture for using a disposable. I like the 'texture' of the water with the pattern of the ripples. Looks like maybe due to the low light the quality of the image was affected, I wonder if some digital editing could improve that without losing the lovely soft color.

View attachment 108437

* No religious discussions or debates are allowed. Exceptions are only an objective explanation of a religious ceremony that may have been photographed during the course of a wedding shoot, or other photojournalistic event that may require some informative background.

It's not a debate nor a discussion. It's a quote that either inspired the photo or vice versa.

No different than quoting another source for a photo. Let's all simmer down.

View attachment 108437

It's not a debate nor a discussion. It's a quote that either inspired the photo or vice versa.

No different than quoting another source for a photo. Let's all simmer down.

I would like to add that most of the mods have already seen this post, it has been discussed, and none of us see an issue here.

This doesn't belong in the People Photography forum.

Looks like an ordinary snapshot to me. Nothing special.

It's so interesting that that used to be Palestinian land before Israel took over.

I'd appreciate it if everyone could tone down the religious rhetoric.

The OP is free to post these images and make some general comments, but he should be aware of the TPF policy against religious discussion in general, and perhaps not continue to insert quotes that others may find upsetting. Religion and politics are subjects considered "hot button" topics here, along with a few others, and these posts will be removed if continued.

I don't remember seeing it before, maybe he didn't realize that he'd already posted this one.

If someone has a problem with something being posted it seems like it would be best to contact one of the mods (which might have been done). And if they don't find it problematic, and someone still doesn't like it, seems like that person should use the Ignore button and not read the OP's threads anymore.

Huh! I've apparently already not been reading the OP's threads :048: I think the thread where he first posted this picture was the only other one I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back