Morning walk

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The weather here in the Midwest continues to oppress with new heat and drought records weekly. July 2012 in St. Louis broke all previous records. I've resorted to trying to walk early in the morning leaving just before sun up. Even then I'm grateful to find a sprinkler on where I can wet down my head. It's been a week since I got out last. Here's two photos from last Thursday morning.

Joe

$rose_dawn.jpg

$sweet_potato.jpg

Thanks, I'm glad you both like that one. I do too, but I wish the larger foreground green leaf didn't extend quite so much out of the DOF. Well I knew it would but I decided not to raise the ISO so I've got to live with my choices. I did take four of the same for insurance because of the 1/30th sec. and sure enough only this one was sharp.

Joe

Second photo is beautiful. Very nice job.

Both are excellent photos! The second has that "wow" quality. Great light. :thumbup: Stay cool!

The sweet potato--wow. Nice shot! I had absolutely NO idea the sweet potato plant was so well-suited to taking center stage in an excellently-executed digital photo. That is some really excellent lenswork there! Sorry to hear about the awful heat wave you folks have been suffering through. I detest hot weather, let alone summer-long heat spells. Awful!

Thanks all -- I appreciate the positive comments. I'll try and stay cool and keep shooting.

Joe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back