What's new

Mortar & pestle

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
Just that, with a few other objects arranged as a still life, in what I think of as 1970s colours. Remember all that brown and beige, that's become fashionable again?


Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Mortar-and-pestle.jpg

 
I like it. The reflective tabletop adds depth to it. However, is that a softbox reflection in the spoon?
 
No soft box used in this shot Donna. It was taken with my home-brew lighting set-up. On camera flash, white foam boards propped up and held with one hand whilst I pressed the shutter with the other hand. I'm just a dabbler at this sort of thing!

Regards, Tony
 
What is that surface made of?
 
The surface, redlsbird, is a mirror taken off the wall and laid flat on a table! A piece of black vinyl is propped up behind it (out of shot but so that it is reflected), giving the plain background.

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom