What's new

Mosaical

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
6235572829_f54c0534fc_o.jpg








2.
6236098092_dbf20186ef_o.jpg







3.
6235572467_c9747ce025_o.jpg





Pushed the saturation a bit in the first two, pulled it back in the last. Either way works, depending on the room they would hang in.
This building was down the street from my hotel in Indianapolis. The first few times it caught my eye, I thought it was a painted mural.
 
I always used to look out for reflections like that when I used to live downtown. Those would look great as 2'x3' prints.
 
The first one is KILLER.
 
#1 is quite nice, but I am reallllly diggin' on #2!
 
I saw these in your stream and gasped. I love the solid color contrasting with the mosaic in the first but the second is a real shine.

Reminds me of the original Wild Wild West opening scene.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great catch. Sucks you right in.
 
I often feel abstract art, and abstract photography, don't get the love. Thanks for the validation!

Tevo, ixxi looks interesting! Bookmarked for future use! Thanks for bringing that up!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom