What's new

Mosque ,, C&C

bavari

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Saudi Arabia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,,

i loved the colors of the sky that morning !

this is the photo as it is ,, no change except small crop from the side and the borders.

163-1.jpg
 
being that is is unedited ... I like it! Great job!
 
That is quite an amazing sky, the silhouette is nice and clear.


I have some mosque pics from Istanbul and they all turned out crappy :(
 
Gorgeous!! very nice and vibrant color tones.
 
I really like this picture. Good job on it. The sky is BEAUTIFUL. Very good picture.
 
thaaaaaaaaaaaaanx everybody for niice comments
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom