What's new

Moss Beach Sunset

Matt Tilghman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
140
Reaction score
70
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all. Here is a photo from Moss Beach, near Pacifica, California, from a few weeks ago. I've never been to this beach before, but it's quite picturesque. I love the little river that winds its way into the ocean. It was overcast when I arrived, but the sunset ended up being far prettier than any of us expected.

beach1fS-M.jpg


Larger Version

Thanks for looking!
 
I'm actually at Pacifica alot surfing at Rockaway or Lindamar...very nice Matt.
 
Usually I don't much care for sunsets that split the picture right through the center. But in this case it works for me as the sky and the river seem to equally share the center stage. Nice done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom