What's new

Mossy Rocks

actually no, hehehe when i tried that the rocks became really dark, just lucky with the light i guess
 
This is a great pic. I love the brightness of the green and the muted colors of the water. Nice capture here.
 
The larger photo when one clicks on it is better. But there is a little over exposure to this photo. I would try to lower the exposure a little and see how that looks.
 
thanks! I was trying not to get the rocks too dark but let me see if adjusting it helps
 
Really? No saturation was bumped up in this photo? I find that hard to believe, I believe you i'm just saying thats some really intense green right there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom