Most Memorable TPF Member Photos of 2011 - What are yours?

What do I need to do to be in the zone?

Find the post with the photo you like and click 'Reply with Quote'. That will put that whole post into your reply box, with quote tags and the link to the user/post. Just highlight and copy it from your reply box, then past it into the reply box in this thread. Take out extra text (if you want) and there you go.

But why add the whole thread to weed through? Or why add the thread and delete the entire text...the photo was here on this forum? I'm not wishing to e argumentative, just asking. At this point its simpler for me to edit my OP and delete the photos, you know?

OP is updated. Thank you for the insight.:confused:

Last edited:
What do I need to do to be in the zone?

Find the post with the photo you like and click 'Reply with Quote'. That will put that whole post into your reply box, with quote tags and the link to the user/post. Just highlight and copy it from your reply box, then past it into the reply box in this thread. Take out extra text (if you want) and there you go.

But why add the whole thread to weed through? Or why add the thread and delete the entire text...the photo was here on this forum? I'm not wishing to e argumentative, just asking. At this point its simpler for me to edit my OP and delete the photos, you know?

It's a courtesy to the OP, and some of us might want to go to the thread, and read the responses.
So you are linking to the thread or specifically to the original post, not posting the whole thread.

Nothing for you to feel sorry about, or that you did something wrong. Just protocol. :)

I think we have that all squared away now and Lesson Learned.:thumbup:

(aka.. No Good Deed goes Unpunished - LOL )

Awesome thread, I'll be watching this!

The Fantastic G has some very impressive Macro stuff.

Mark McCall, as much as I dislike what he does, produces some amazing work.

Also, for me, a lot of what Bennielou posts, since I was there, knew the conditions, and in some cases, the shots she posts are mine.

A great shot by invisible. He is truly a great inspiration to me on this site!

p892452131-4.jpg

oh yeah!! i remember that one^^^

i really liked that one!

One of my own favs "The Rapture" by Over Exposed:

Snagged this one from my sunrise hike this a.m. The first hour of the sunrise was squelched by intense dark clouds as my dog and I hiked along the ridgeline in the Craggy Mountains. Finally a break came in the clouds and I scrambled to set up and capture this image.

5794684744_feb6725350_z.jpg

However, it'e goone!!!

Most reactions

Back