D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2014 #1 My most recent ICM landscape. For those of you unfamiliar with ICM, it means Intentional Camera Movement. Thoughts & comments welcome.
My most recent ICM landscape. For those of you unfamiliar with ICM, it means Intentional Camera Movement. Thoughts & comments welcome.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2014 Banned #2 Attractive and even decorative.
scotts2014se No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 23, 2014 Messages 278 Reaction score 112 Location kcmo Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2014 #3 I'd hang it on my wall.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Guys.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2014 #5 I like this one Carol Nice flow!
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2014 #6 I like this one.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks Judi & Sleist, I was really happy with how this one turned out, especially since there was bright sun and the area it was taken in, is just a bunch of broken trees, brush and branches.
Thanks Judi & Sleist, I was really happy with how this one turned out, especially since there was bright sun and the area it was taken in, is just a bunch of broken trees, brush and branches.
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2014 #8 Nice, I just visioned this one in a big canvas wrap.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks Ron, I was thinking the same thing.