mostly trees and a lensbaby shot

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot a roll of 35mm today for the first time in almost a year. It was such a different experience to be very deliberate with composition and exposure, knowing that I only had 36 frames, and not the usual 300.

I quite enjoyed the difference between shooting this way and just firing off shots wastelessly. Anyway I digress, heres some from an early birthday present, an Elan 7, and the nifty 50.

tree-2.jpg

tree1.jpg

tree4.jpg

And of course can't leave without a lensbaby shot ;)

canbanna2.jpg

All shot on ilford xp2.

Thanks for looking :mrgreen:

great shots, love that first one! i just wish the dof was a tad deeper, but i love it the way it is too :D
Last one's great too

^^ this one is a great perspective, it gives the impression of trees growing out from a big weird cylindrical thing.

oh yeah, I like the one you added :D
there you really see the branches growing out like spikes or something... great!

Very cool shots Kara. Really dig the second shot of the first pic.

Oh yeah.. Im out of fridge magnets. And still no luck on the lensbaby experiment.

These are cool, and of course you know I dig the LB Shot!

Thanks!! I kind of made my own discoveries with shooting film this weekend - the whole film vs digital thing (for me anyhow) is a big bunch of malarkey - ones not better then the other, one helps me take a different kind of picture to the other though :lol: - pictures on film look a bit more 'gritty' too ;)

Chiller, perhaps you need to hit a few real estate offices for some new magnets! Cut small ;)

signed
Filmgeek with a digital camera

These are all great photos Karalee ! Thx for reminding me I have 35mm. The last one looking up in the tree is killer, love it. Love the LB shot as well.

Most reactions

Back