Moth and Flower

Robshoots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Motion Moth 1 s 4584.jpeg

Thanks. They were flitting from flower to flower quickly, so I was taking any clear shot I could get. Some of them were overhead.

The focus is slightly out but a difficult scenario. The wing blur is good tho, shows the movement.

Thanks and you're right. Both the shots from the last attempt wanted focus. So I tried again with higher ISO and larger aperture. I think it's a little better though still not real sharp.

Another Moth 1 s 4617.jpeg

Thanks and you're right. Both the shots from the last attempt wanted focus. So I tried again with higher ISO and larger aperture. I think it's a little better though still not real sharp.

View attachment 247775
The first shot looks better, imo. It may've been a little soft on the focus but it was full of color. This is too dark, and dull. Remember, sharpness isn't everything.

Thanks Kirk. Again, I have to agree. The first one is certainly more colorful, possibly because yesterday was clear and bright while this morning was overcast after a rain. But if the little creatures stick around, I'll give it another go and see if I can get the best of both. I appreciate your input.

Most reactions

Back