Mother and Daughter

Joel Bolden

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMGP0235_InPixio.jpg

I really am drawn in to the feel of this image. There's a story here: the intimate body posture, an obviously intense conversation between the two.

You had to act quickly to capture this moment, so for seeing the moment and acting, I salute you! :icon_salut: I could give a pass to the picnic bench being in front of them, as it's OOF, but unfortunately the subjects are also OOF, so for me, a bit of punch is lost here. I do like the crop, as well, that pulls the focus into the subjects. B&W is lovely, the BG is lovely. It's all quite lovely, but for the focus.

A bit out of focus and contrasty, but a nice moment between them that you captured here.

I can only echo whats said above and it's a shame about the focus. However, it's a moment in time well captured.

I certainly agree with the comments. I just had that one quick moment to shoot. As soon as the shutter went off, the mother looked around; by then I'd lowered the camera. As has been said, the content offset the technique in this case anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back