photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 12, 2005 #1
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Nov 12, 2005 #2 cool! I like the colour.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 13, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks seven!! I used a filter. : )
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2005 #4 Very cool Photo Gal. I like how you did not capture the faces , but left that a mystery. Neat colours too. I likes this.
Very cool Photo Gal. I like how you did not capture the faces , but left that a mystery. Neat colours too. I likes this.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 13, 2005 #5 :thumbup:
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 13, 2005 #6 I really like the angle that you chose, and the filter worked well!