What's new

Mother Nature's Foot C&C always welcome

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I was walking out of the woods from todays attempt at sunset pictures...I came across this tree, the light hitting it was cool and it looked like a foot from a tree people or something, so I snapped a pic. Just thought I'd share.

$DSC_0291-1.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
well, on the left side was a ditch i'd fall into, and if I shot from the other side it would be into the sun. with this particular root...not sure there were any really, unless you or anyone has suggestions I can't think of.
 
I like it - interesting find. Maybe kundalini is saying you could have done the shot from above, looking down or maybe tried getting lower tilting the camera up or something?

Like I said, I like it - but kundalini is right, it does look like you were walking - saw root - grabbed camera - took shot. But you admitted in the OP that you just "snapped" the picture. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
yup, it's funny how the picture can actually dictate what transpired, 'cause that's pretty much what I did, as stated. lol. I just thought it interesting is all. I did stoop down, lol. That's about all the effort I put into it.

Didn't think about atop it looking down, that might have worked, and still picked up the sunshine colors on it. *doh*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom