What's new

Mothers' Day gift

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I already finished my Mothers' Day gift idea.

This is our dog. My mom has become very attached to him. So for my mom's gift, i took some pics of him, printed them in 8x10s and framed them. Just a small gift, something from the heart.

1.
d1.jpg


2.
d2.jpg


3.
d3.jpg


not really looking for C&C with this
 
Thanks for the idea!! I completely forgot i have pics of mum with the grandkids.
 
Nice. For a Christmas gift for my girlfriend I made a similar gift, except I gave her framed picture of both of us.
 
thanks for the comments guys. now i feel better about giving this to her.
 
Pics are the best gifts for MoMs! I know mine loves them!!!
 
I'm getting my mother a digital photo frame this year. She is going to love it. There is also a digital photo keychain that does the same thing as the frame but is a lot smaller.
 
I Love Them All..Very Good Idea, My Mother Loves My Dog So Much She Takes Him On The Weekends We Have A Joint Agreement Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom