Wally TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2005 Messages 401 Reaction score 19 Location Erie, PA Jan 16, 2006 #1 Or a bottle of Bourbon can't remember which :lmao: Anyway just having some fun with my lensbaby lens and my macro kit. Thanks for lookin'!!
Or a bottle of Bourbon can't remember which :lmao: Anyway just having some fun with my lensbaby lens and my macro kit. Thanks for lookin'!!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #2 Wow, Wally... I haven't had a drink in almost 4 years, but #2 reminds me of lots of past experiences :lmao: Squinting...one eye almost closed...'what's that say'? I also really like #3 :thumbup:
Wow, Wally... I haven't had a drink in almost 4 years, but #2 reminds me of lots of past experiences :lmao: Squinting...one eye almost closed...'what's that say'? I also really like #3 :thumbup:
Karalee hOtLiPs! Joined Feb 22, 2004 Messages 3,851 Reaction score 48 Location Here....there....everywhere Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #3 Neat stuffs, the macro kit is a bit funky to get used to isnt it I can definately see some LB blur especially from #2. Nice images, cant wait to see what else you do with the baby!
Neat stuffs, the macro kit is a bit funky to get used to isnt it I can definately see some LB blur especially from #2. Nice images, cant wait to see what else you do with the baby!