What's new

Moto X

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took the two N's for a little dirtbike action tonight since they will be back in school next week.

motox20068291368copy.jpg


motox20068291351copy.jpg


motox20068291339copy.jpg


motox20068291370copy.jpg


motox20068291418copy.jpg


motox20068291425copy.jpg


motox20068291384copy.jpg


motox20068291376copy.jpg


motox20068291437copy.jpg


Nic & Nate showing off their "Zoom" watches after dinner at Wendys. We stopped to watch the sun go down.
nn20068294350copy.jpg


Tomorrow I have a mid week break and it is off to a United Way Fund Raiser airshow.

Eric
 
EXcellent images as always Airic. Gotta love the action shots you got.
I think I passed this tonight on the way down Brock road.
 
great shots. you really froze it and the colors in some are great
 
Coool
number 6 is a winner
 
I'm with lost prophet on this one, great series but 6 is brilliant.
 
Thanks everyone. I can't get enough action to shoot. It is a challenge but worth it.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom