What's new

Motofoto

Sue5606

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
100
Reaction score
12
Location
Eastern USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been dying of boredom as my poor 2 year old has been vomiting for days. Early this AM I escaped my house of germs to get some pedialyte and pulled over several times to take some pictures from my car. Not ideal photography circumstances but they best I could do! I coined "motofoto" to describe my drive and capture (not at the same time!).
 

Attachments

  • $image-2776066299.webp
    $image-2776066299.webp
    107.5 KB · Views: 75
  • $image-194705032.webp
    $image-194705032.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 88
Dang! I don't know why these looks so soft! They are both nice and clear until I uploaded on my iPad :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom