What's new

Motorcycle Drag Races

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah, just back from Sacramento Raceway. Shot well over 500 frames of all-out 5 second bikes, street bikes and bikini contest girls....the bikes were prettier :(

Only time to get one edit done tonight. More later.


Launching! by Trever1t, on Flickr
 
Maybe I should have posted in the "beginner's" section? :lol:


Albert M. by Trever1t, on Flickr
 
those are 5 second bikes?

in the 1/16th? :lol
 
uhm...if you read...I said, 5 second bikes, STREET BIKES, etc. Those bikes above are 11 and 12 second runs. Thanks for the comment :lol:
 
Thanks Schwetty, I need to edit some of those Top-Fuel dragster and panning shots, I've been focused on getting my friend's pics edited first.
 
Sweet! Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom