What's new

Motorcycles

Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
DFW, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i had been working on these a little bit today, and wanted to get some feedback...

Thanks

1.
2312254591_2efbaa1652_o.jpg


2.
2312264781_0c9123dfd8_o.jpg


3.
2312281299_77f38e5d94_o.jpg
 
nice shots, few things to watch out for... washed out sky, and the background (which could be taken care of by shooting wide open)
 
Just a general comment, but does the pink/red bike (I think a 636/600)have a super-moto tire on the front?

Nice subject though
 
Just a general comment, but does the pink/red bike (I think a 636/600)have a super-moto tire on the front?

Nice subject though


Looks like it. Probably found it cheap somewhere.

Cool shots, although those bikes all seem to be running pretty small sprockets for stunt rigs. Or is that the rear brake I can see?
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom