H Hades TPF Noob! Joined Aug 30, 2005 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Sep 7, 2005 #1 Tried to get a sense of speed at night, and reckon I got it (Its the M6 in Cheshire, UK, by the way)
spike5003 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 364 Reaction score 1 Location Syracuse, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2005 #2 I Love light trails. Good work
HoboSyke No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 8, 2005 Messages 1,051 Reaction score 7 Location Sydney - Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 7, 2005 #3 This shot is awesome!! Great composition. What camera and settings did you use on this?
H Hades TPF Noob! Joined Aug 30, 2005 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Sep 7, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Hi, Many thanks for the comments. Camera is a Canon EOS 20D, Lens was a 17-40L. Manual Mode, Shutter around 4 secs, ISO 100, F5.6 (I don't have the settings here with me, and so am going off memory)
Hi, Many thanks for the comments. Camera is a Canon EOS 20D, Lens was a 17-40L. Manual Mode, Shutter around 4 secs, ISO 100, F5.6 (I don't have the settings here with me, and so am going off memory)