MOTW is..... Lisa B

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Member of the week is Lisa B

get asking!!

just out of interest, why should I get out my f'kin' chipmonk!!??

Well, first of all, i'd like to say SHAMOAH!! (and thanks!) And lets get this thing on!

So......

just out of interest, why should I get out my f'kin' chipmonk!!??

Well, it is your choice to either get out your chipmonk or keep your chipmonk to yourselves, but it will make you all powerful and not so much knowledgeable if you join the chipmonk revolution and get out your f'kin chipmonk!!

(Also, there is a video on the internet by this guy called Bobby Hacker - its on youtube. During the video he's doing this skit about selling cars. During the skit he's all like "GET OUT YOUR F'KIN CHECKBOOK!" and being the retards we are, my friends and I shouted that at eachother for a couple of weeks. My littlest son was sitting in the car one day as we were driving around america and he shouts out "GET OUT YOUR FUNKIN' CHIP...MONK!!!" and there you have it. So get it out!!

Why are you such a freak?

Many people have asked me this very same question over the years and its safe to say it's just the way I am - I'm clearly awesome!

Thanks for askin! :D

I know you are an artist as you have posted some of your work...how do you sell your work? Through galleries, online, at businesses like coffeeshops?

U2 or Oasis?

Oasis (although im not really all that fussed about either)

Yeah... why not Lisa_A... are you just not as good a Lisa_A by self admision?

Because my surname begins with a B.

I know you are an artist as you have posted some of your work...how do you sell your work? Through galleries, online, at businesses like coffeeshops?

I currently live in a culturally deficient area and so do not sell much work in my town, but i sell work online via my myspace page and other sites. I also have a website which is going to be up in a couple of months called gobronson.com (you'll know when its up). I am currently looking at exibiting some work in galleries and I sell a lot of work via word of mouth as well as to drunk people who drink in my mums pub!

Awesome.

i have warm vanilla sugar lotion on my desk at work, pearberry lotion in my backpack that i carry with me when i go out shooting, coconut lime verbena lotion in my bathroom, johnson and johnson 24 hours lotion by my bedside and aloe vera after sun lotion on my tabletop and i rarely use lotion. how do you feel having read that?

You divide your time between England and America. Which country would you prefer to live in, and why?

When it comes to photography, inside or outside?

How about a picture of your refrigerator and your automobile?

i have warm vanilla sugar lotion on my desk at work, pearberry lotion in my backpack that i carry with me when i go out shooting, coconut lime verbena lotion in my bathroom, johnson and johnson 24 hours lotion by my bedside and aloe vera after sun lotion on my tabletop and i rarely use lotion. how do you feel having read that?

I feel that perhaps you need to invest in an all-in-one lotion!

Mine hasn't changed in ages but i'd like to see you all with painted faces (your own, in a small or large way) in your avatars!

You divide your time between England and America. Which country would you prefer to live in, and why?

I can honestly say I would live happily in either, as long as i was able to live 100% of the time with my husband.

When it comes to photography, inside or outside?

I like both and depending on the subject at the time prefer either or. Black and white portraits are good!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back