MOTW-Spako

can you post your favorite image that you've taken to date.... and say why its your fav ;)

Why have I never heard of you, since you have almost 1k posts! :p

Lets see your fridge. :p

Here it is :greenpbl:

It's a bit of a mess :pig:

IMG_7857_1.jpg

can you post your favorite image that you've taken to date.... and say why its your fav ;)

Well that's really not easy :)

I'll post my favourite Still Life shot of a lightbulb.
I like it because it took me some time to get the reflections right on the glass, and I'm kind of proud of my post processing in PS (it was one of the first times I really used layers :wink:)

bier4.jpg

But I also have a favourite one of my "street" shots. I like it because of the expression in the eyes of the kid, and how small she looks in this shot holding tight on to her balloon :)

IMG_1252_2.jpg

But I'm not really satisfied with my photographs and I hope to improve a lot over the years...

have you ever met a celebrity, if so, who?

BTW, cool light bulb shot!

Thank you ;-)

For the celebrity I'm afraid that other than the former Grand-duc of Luxemburg (who mistook me for a boy ;-) ) I never met a celebrity... (I was ettending a boy-scout event and I guess he couldnt figure that there were also girls on the meet... I was 9 years old so I forgave him ;-) )

Oh..there are so many...
First of all I want to go to New Zealand (and I'm fortunate enough to get there this summer!!!)
Than I want to got to San Fransisco amd LA (I guess I want to see it for myself!)

But I would also like to return to Scottland because of the many photo opportunities I didn't take when I went there a few years back without a decent camera ;-)

Sweden, Finnland and Iceland would be nice to visit too but it is really a bit to expensive...

Fot next year I would love to go to the Bretagne and enjoy the lovely senery at the coast..

But I could think of many more countries and places I would love to visit, such as South Africa, Australia, Caraibes, Hawai, Slovenja, Slovakia, Egypt...:confused: I guess there are more places I want to visit than I could ever afford :confused:

Have you got any guilty pleasures? (You know like watching cartoons, listening to pop music, etc)

Would you type something in luxemburgish?

Tell us one fond childhood memory...

Oh, yes, pets... do you have any?

When will we see you in a self-portrait at last?

Have you got any guilty pleasures? (You know like watching cartoons, listening to pop music, etc)

Would you type something in luxemburgish?

Tell us one fond childhood memory...

Oh, yes, pets... do you have any?

Sorry for the delay.. I'm currently in Switzerland and couldn't post... now I found this small Internet Cafe, so I took the occasion to come here....

For the guilty pleasures.... I LOVE to eat everything that isnt healthy (hamburgers, fries, potato chips, ice cream... well anything you could think of ;-) )

Moien, ech heesche Veronique an ech wunnen zu Letzebuerg

(Hi, my name is Veronique and I live in Luxembourg)

so much for the luxemburgish :)

Yes I do have a pet.... he's called Bruce and he is an English Bulldog....the nicest dog you could think of :)

One of my favourite childhood memories....hmmm I guess that was on "Klesseschersdaag" (Saint Nicolas day, the day kids get gifts from Saint Nicolas, it's the 6th of december) when I got this huge Lego castle with knights and horses aso... it was just great :))

other than that I think i had an amazing childhood with lots of time outside building houses an running around in the woods :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back