MOTW - Xmetal

I'm 23, Newcastle Australia. :)

Best Photo....I've got 4 ultimate faves...

Sube18.jpg

Storm1.jpg

Town3web.jpg

VL8.jpg

:)

What's in your fridge right now? A picture would be good if you can get one :)
And what's your favorite food/meal?

These are all car related questions; :D

Are you 'The Stig?'........ if not who do you rekon he is..... and could you beat him around a track?!

Also whats your favorite car chase scene in a movie?....

If you go back to College, what would you study?

Aussies seem to be among the world's most frequent travellers. What destinations are on the top of your list of places to see?

Arch I think this picture should answer your question fairly accurately...

Stig.jpg

Fave Car Chase:....Bullitt. 8)

Miss Cool One (Antarctican) I'd go back and pick up where I left off with my Information Technology studies...still need to get my CCNA certificate from Cisco Systems - piece of paper that says I know how to program their networking hardware.

Travelling: i'd really like to go and visit Thailand, Cambodia or Bali in the next 2-3years, ultimately i'd like to do a 'world tour' of Europe or America/Canada.

If I was to travel and then settle somewhere i'd like to end up somewhere in the southern states of America...maybe California. :)

Alison I pinky-promise i'll shoot the fridge tomorow...it's 12:20am here and my parents are asleep....and waking them is not a good idea.

Aussie Rules, or Rugby?

What club, for either? :)

i love that second photo of the storm (#2 of your ultimate 4).

What camera/s do you shoot with, and do you still have a pic of your "rig" that you use to get those awesome motion effects?

Most reactions

Back