Mount Fernie Sunset HDR

Great scene, and a great capture. I prefer the original edit, it has a nice mood to it.

no one here realizes that it is supposed to be dark.. the sun isnt high in the sky. It isn't overdone or over edited, and it feels like im looking at it with my own eyes; Which is exactly what HDR is supposed to do in the first place.... not look unreal like most. This is one of the best ive seen.

Also, it is art... you want it dark, you leave it dark. i like it dark, but you do whatever you want with it. Be open to suggestions, of course, but ultimately it is your decision in the end.

PS, you'd be happy to know that this is now my desktop background. :)

Thanks, I think you kinda nailed my thoughts on it there too. After first reading the comments about exposure and white balance I went back into lightroom and changed it up a bit, but I kept coming back to something pretty similar. I still think these comments are valid and appreciate it being said, I just don't necesarily agree, artistically speaking.

Thanks, this is in Fernie, BC...
Got that from the "Mount Fernie" in the title ;) I meant where in the valley were you to get that perspective.

Ah right I get ya, sorry. I was down at the edge of river by the bridge at the West end of town by the subway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back