What's new

Mount Hood @ sunset.....

Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
580
Reaction score
0
Location
Seymour, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No, I don't have a photo....I'm actually wondering if anyone does and if they would post it of Mount Hood at sunset.....They say it looks like a strawberry, only upsidedown......I was there to see it once, but did not take any pictures of it.....
 
useless.gif
 
I don't see a strawberry...

Mount-Hood-I-Print-C10001596.jpeg
 
I kinda know what you mean--it's very deep reddish orange from the sunlight's reflection. Never thought of a strawberry, though.

Oh, I saw it this morning from my hotel room on the west side of Portland and the sight of the snow blowing around up top was just spectacular. Made me wish I had a good zoom lens and a better spot to take a picture. Next time, I guess.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom