What's new

Mountain Country C&C

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these on a twisty mountain road near the California coast about an hour or so from home. Thought I'd share what beauty can be found on a sunday drive and get some contructive feedback. :sexywink:



Dog day afternoon by Trever1t, on Flickr



Barn by Trever1t, on Flickr
 
I really like both. Not much to add critique-wise. Nice moment captured in#1 and attractive house and scene in 2. Thanks for sharing.
 
thanks!
 
nice images. I am not sure whether it is an illusion by the trees in No 1 but it looks like it has barrel distortion
 
I don't see it...Hmm, not that it isn't there. Nikkor 16-85vr at 85mm but the image was cropped a bit.
 
Love the first pic! Right place at the right time!!
 
Thank you. I was camping in the hills and made a run to the store, shot this through my windsheild as I waited for the farmer (herder?, just around the trees to the right) to get his animals to pasture.

Watching the dog was amazing. I had never seen a dog working like this, it was a beautiful sight to see man and animal work together in harmony.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom