What's new

Mountainous sunset

Feel free to share opinions, if you didn't get the idea ;)
 
A bit to over tone-mapped for me... even the black and white looks soft. Could you post an original or do JUST and exposure fusion? I would love to see that shot as it really is!
 
i like the idea, but i really dislike what it does to the sky.... but the photo looks like it could be really great, maybe just bring down the processing a bit?

besides that, i really like the flair!
 
how's this, Rotanimod?? ;) )

Lol! ;) Well, I remember this image from earlier. I remember that I wanted to see a black point established in that render, because the image looked tonally flat. This image is improved in that regard. It's still missing something, although this image is an improvement.

I too would like to see what the starting point is for this shot.
 
I think this is like Charlie's stuff. I wanna see it in it's full sized glory! WOW.
 
Thanks for the comments. I'll post the exposures, and let people try for themselves soon.
 
Thanks for the comments. I'll post the exposures soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom