What's new

Mouse on a Stick

Laurence

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've always loved these Anemone flowers, appropriately nicknamed "mouse on a stick". This was taken in a fine meadow on the flanks of Mount Rainier here in Washington State.

Pentax 645
Velvia

MouseOnAStick.jpg
 
I really like this!! Nice composition!!
 
I really like this!! Nice composition!!

Sarah, very nice of you to comment! It certainly was a restful place, and the meadow stretches for over two miles before ending in a forest. Thank you!
 
impressive setting!
 
I like the dots of color on the tips of the smaller plants as they fade towards the background. Nicely done.
 
THANK YOU all of you! Your comments give me impetus to "brave the masses" and post some more images.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom