A averyy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2013 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 22, 2013 #1
Geaux No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 2,522 Reaction score 464 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 22, 2013 #2 First time I've seen a horse race going downhill.
Light Guru Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2011 Messages 3,403 Reaction score 679 Location Salt Lake City, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 22, 2013 #3 Why are there large black bars on top and bottom of your photo?
A averyy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2013 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I was standing behind the bars when I took the picture, and my camera was really close to the bars. I was trying to create a framing composition.
I was standing behind the bars when I took the picture, and my camera was really close to the bars. I was trying to create a framing composition.
Light Guru Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2011 Messages 3,403 Reaction score 679 Location Salt Lake City, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #5 averyy said: I was trying to create a framing composition. Click to expand... Its not working well with this image.
averyy said: I was trying to create a framing composition. Click to expand... Its not working well with this image.
A averyy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2013 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 The black bars was an action I used actually, sorry I didn't realize what you were asking.