Movie Review: Iron Man 2

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ehh not bad, but I didn't particularly care for it. It's a Robert Downy Jr movie, so if you are a fan of his then you'll probably like the movie. Otherwise I say to wait for it to be free on tv.

I watched “IRON MAN2” last evening, the movie is a different one nice action and adventures stuffs included in the movie. Especially the thriller parts have taken nicely. Nothing much to mention about the story sequence. Overall it’s a good movie.

They definitely did the typical sequel thing, and took what they thought people liked about the first one and went totally overboard on it. Case and point: opening sequence.

I still thought it was entertaining though!

Scarlett....

So was it better than the first one? I liked that one. I'm thinking of seeing it soon.

There were things i thought were cheesy. The beginning was pretty stupid, Sam Rockwell's character was a *****, the fact that stark built a super collider in his house and created that new element was dumb, but over all the movie was ok. War Machine is RIDICULOUS, and Scarlet Johansen...0_0

It's going to be like Independence Day and Transformers. 10 years from now it's going to be retarded.

Justthink, they could have done much worse.

It's going to be like Independence Day and Transformers. 10 years from now it's going to be retarded.

Wait wait wait what? :confused:
Transformers was and still is a fantastic and outstanding film!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lo7JPLJUUU[/ame]

Now if you mean that rubbishy realaction remake thingy.... bah great CGI but horrific writing skills

And Independance Day is still a good film - cheesy in some ways - but still good and no way deserves to bein the same barrel as that new transformers thing.

I took my son to see Iron Man 2 yesterday. I'd have to say the first movie was better. This one was only an average film. It had that sequel feeling to it, that sort of warmed-up again, leftover pizza feeling, if you know what I mean.

Not as good as the first, but still a decent movie. I liked it and found it worth the money.

It was cheesy at times, and really stupid at times. I thought Cheadle as War Machine was stupid, should of kept the other guy. I would of loved more Mickey Rourke and the end boss scene wasn't as spectacular as it could of been.

But its worth it for Scarlett alone :drool:

If you stay until after the credits, you get a tiny teaser about the next movie.

On a related note, I'm iffy about the Avengers, more precisely Captain America. I heard that the guy who played the Human Torch is playing Captain America and I'm not sure he's a good fit... and besides, one actor, one hero/vilain should be a Hollywood rule

As long as its entertaining and fun, I honestly dont care.

In fact, I would prefer some of the infatuation the world has with movie and TV stars be deflated a bit and they all take a pay cut and come back to some level of reality.

I would of loved more Mickey Rourke and the end boss scene wasn't as spectacular as it could of been.

I didn't understand that. They got Mickey Rourke, who is hollywood hot right now (thanks to the Wrestler) and did almost nothing with the guy. I kept waiting for some big action thing and, well.. except for the small fight at the beginning (which was silly), there was nothing.

I would have thought they would have done more with him than they did.

Wait, are you calling Independence Day retarded?

ok, maybe not "retarded", but definitely camp. I don't know about you, but i just can't take Independence Day seriously anymore, and I was NEVER able to take Transformers (current) seriously. The 2nd one is an AWFUL movie no matter how you spin it.

It's kind of like Top Gun (my fav movie ever btw), it was GREAT in 1986, but in 2010... ehhh not so much.

"Your ego's writing checks your body can't cash!" as he takes the cigar out of his mouth.

It's the nature of Hollywood. It's inescapable. Susan Sontag wrote about it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back