Movie Review: The Crazies

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Horrible, horrible movie. Extremely predictable, cardboard characters, tired plot, stupidity galore. Maybe this crap was scary in the 70's, but it ain't now so what's the point of remaking it?

Basically, go see this if you have the desire to spend money watching the same movie you've seen dozens of times.

Sucked. Reminded me of a poorly remade 2010 version of night of the living dead.

Absolutely. I'm trying to figure out how the hell this crapfest got 72% on Rotten tomatoes...

The film wastes little time building up the initial outbreak of madness, and then shaking the social structure shows how the city is blurred speed daredevils. There are plenty of scary, imaginative Gore, and even some very black humour.

Oh that one. Erg it was OK i guess.... i mean i've seen worse movies but it obviously wasn't outstanding i don't recommend seeing it in theatres thats for sure.

Oh that one. Erg it was OK i guess.... i mean i've seen worse movies but it obviously wasn't outstanding i don't recommend seeing it in theatres thats for sure.

You're much kinder to it than I could have been. I found no redeeming value at all in this movie. At all. Not even as mindless entertainment :lol:

I actually didn't mind that movie. It was messed in my mind, but it was alright.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back