Movie Review: The Wolfman

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not bad for what it was, but kind of corny and 'old fashioned'. I felt like I was watching a remake of a 1930s movie. The plot twists were predictable, the ending goofy and everything else was just "blah".

For mindless, action fun it's not bad at all, but I wouldn't recommend anyone paying to see this.

I can see that since special affects haven't improved much since 1930.

I can see that since special affects haven't improved much since 1930.

"special Effects", affects are something different. And, pay attention, I was referring to the plot.

I should also point out that I used the word "remake", so you fail twice.

"special Effects", affects are something different. And, pay attention, I was referring to the plot.

Aside from my terribly offensive typo, I hope you can forgive my blunderbuss typing; it was you who had failed and not I.

It’s a period piece, that means it is supposed to have an old-fashion feeling because the story takes place at the turn of the century.

You are watching a remake of an old film, dumb@$$, although it is of a 40s film and not a 30s film.

to be honest, I haven't seen the flic, just thought your "review" was weak.

Aside from my terribly offensive typo, I hope you can forgive my blunderbuss typing; it was you who had failed and not I.

It’s a period piece, that means it is supposed to have an old-fashion feeling because the story takes place at the turn of the century.

You are watching a remake of an old film, dumb@$$, although it is of a 40s film and not a 30s film.

to be honest, I haven't seen the flic, just thought your "review" was weak.

So you were reviewing my review? Is this a new low for internet warriors? Try to be less stick-in-the-bum.

And as for failing, if you are going to be Sarcastic Guy at least know what you are being sarcastic about. First you made a ridiculous comment about special 'a'ffects, and now it's about that 'old-fashioned feeling'. Try to know the point you are trying to make before typing.

Or better yet, if you disagree with something, say "I disagree, because... <something at least marginally intelligent>" instead of making a nonsensical sarcastic comment defending a movie you haven't even seen yet.

Aside from my terribly offensive typo...

Yes, the review is pretty weak but your typo is not a typo unless you have a very greasy keyboard.

FYI: "A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in, originally, the manual type-setting (typography) of printed material, or more recently, the typing process. The term includes errors due to mechanical failure or slips of the hand or finger, but excludes errors of ignorance.[1] Before the arrival of printing, the "copyist's mistake" or "scribal error" was the equivalent for manuscripts. Most typos involve simple duplication, omission, transposition, or substitution of a small number of characters.
A typographical error is distinct from an orthographical error; the latter is characterised by incorrect usage of language." (from Wikipedia)

Sarcastic Guy at least know what you are being sarcastic about. . . and now it's about that 'old-fashioned feeling'. Try to know the point you are trying to make before typing.

What are you stupid? I wasn't being sarcastic. It really is a movie about a story that takes place in the past.

Yes, the review is pretty weak but your typo is not a typo unless you have a very greasy keyboard.

FYI: "A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in, originally, the manual type-setting (typography) of printed material, or more recently, the typing process. The term includes errors due to mechanical failure or slips of the hand or finger, but excludes errors of ignorance.[1] Before the arrival of printing, the "copyist's mistake" or "scribal error" was the equivalent for manuscripts. Most typos involve simple duplication, omission, transposition, or substitution of a small number of characters.
A typographical error is distinct from an orthographical error; the latter is characterised by incorrect usage of language." (from Wikipedia)

Thanks brainiac. How's this for a definition: Typo = An error in typed material. and I didn't have to run to Wikipedia.:thumbup:

Sarcastic Guy at least know what you are being sarcastic about. . . and now it's about that 'old-fashioned feeling'. Try to know the point you are trying to make before typing.

What are you stupid? I wasn't being sarcastic. It really is a movie about a story that takes place in the past.

Give it a rest, champ. For some bizarre reason you decided to attack my opinion on a movie that you haven't seen yet. As if that wasn't silly enough, you try to defend your initial attempt at sarcasm by constantly trying to change what you said, oblivious to the fact that people have the ability to scroll up.

You fail in this thread in so many ways, and every time you try to justify why you even made a comment to begin with, you fail more. Seriously, if you don't like my opinion then go see the movie and write your own opinion. In the meantime, I'm sure there are some anger management classes in your area.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back