Movie Review: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Meh. I don't know why it got such rave reviews. Was average at best.

The advertising bots get better and better...

Why was it average at best? Why do you not think it should have gotten rave reviews? If you're going to call it a review, don't you actually need to review it?

Are you ever going to write an actual review? I liked it/I liked it not is not a review.

Why don't you both pull the sticks out of your asses and worry about the spammer.

because neither one of them is a mod silly ;)

and most arn't bots anymore - most sites have the visual code that has to be entered by a person (computers can't beat it yet - at least most spammer ones can't). So along with that you get these newer "semi litterate" posts from spammers sincea real person has to be part of the process now.

I pulled the stick out of my ass and it said YOU have no idea what a review is. Wonder if it's a chinese stick?

I pulled the stick out of my ass and it said YOU have no idea what a review is. Wonder if it's a chinese stick?

ROTTEN TOMATOES: Movies - New Movie Reviews and Previews!

There ya go, all sorts of reviews for you to masterbate over. In the meantime, piss off and stop being such a douche. I give my opinion - if you want more, pay me. If you don't want to read them, don't. It's very easy as it says "review" in the subject.

In the meantime:
rw0xsp.jpg

Please reacquaint yourself with the rules of this forum. I am not a site moderator, but I have been around here quite a long time, as has Corry. Neither cloudwalker nor corry was rude in their initial posts, they just said that a review was more than a single line reaction. Whether or not I agree with them is inconsequential (I do). Your reaction was an over-reaction.

At this point, cloudwalker did get snarky, but did not personally attack you (I've fought that urge many times). Your next post is completely unacceptable on this forum. There are two major behavior rules here: keep it family friendly, and don't personally attack another member. You broke both of these, calling cloudwalker names, and defeating the word censor by posting an image rather than text. (If you want to get picky, hotlinking an image that you didn't create is against the rules too.)

I have reported multiple posts in this thread, and hope to see this dealt with. In the mean time, I recommend taking some of the 'advice' you gave in your last post.

You've fought the urge to personally attack me!? Looking back over my last 400 posts, I haven't been rude to anyone. So I am truly baffled why people like you and Corry, whom I have never dealt with AFAIK, have something against me. I expect it from cloudwalker, he's a douche to everyone and even admitted a while back that he is rude to people because he enjoys it (ie, admitted troll).

As I said, I don't know you or Corry so I don't really care about your opinions of me, or which hallucigenic drug they stem from. As I said to cloudwalker - if you don't like my reviews, don't read them, write your own or pay me to write special ones for you.

If a mod would like to jump in and give a definite answer as to whether or not people are allowed to post their opinions on movies they have seen, we can clear this up. Either I will stop posting them, or cloudwalker and corry can take the aforementioned stick from their rearends.

First, the urge I've had to fight is to be snarky.

Second, this is way beyond the movie opinion posts. (Though it is awesome that you say you're allowed to post your opinions, but they are not) Corry didn't have something against you, just one line reviews. That's the whole point. And on re-reading this thread, if you really can't tell why we don't have the highest opinion of you (hint: it's not drugs), there's not a lot I can say.

P.S. - Cloudwalker says he is rude because he enjoys it. What's your reason?

Yes people can post 'off topic' subjects in this forum... but NO ONE can be abusive as you have to another member, thats shocking... infraction, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back