What's new

Movie Stills

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Wow it's been a while since I've posted anything. I was working on a movie in the desert and here's what I came back with.

IMG_2389.jpg


IMG_1903.jpg


IMG_2203.jpg


AprilandTom.jpg


JackCarlisle.jpg


IMG_2260-1.jpg


BoothStephen-1.jpg




I can't recall the rules about how many images you can post per thread, if this is too many, I'll take some down. (Sorry guys :( )

Thanks for looking!
_KA
 
I really disliked your shots....i have a brother in Iraq right now and seeing this isnt the greatest thing. Theres nothing wrong with the shots from my POV, but its just disturbing for me
 
i agree, maybe a touchy subject for us who have family and friends there. but as for your last few shots, i really like the last one, it makes me wanna know what he is looking at. I think there is alot of emotion in all of these.
 
I guess it can be.....But tis just a movie. Thanks for looking and for the feedback.
 
Looks like Randsburg/Ridgecrest/ Trona area?
 
I was surprised at some of the reactions you received on your shots. They are movie stills

Anyway, that last shot is a real keeper.
 
Excellent images. You captured the feel of the movie really well. I gotta go with the 4th as my fave of the series. I like the mood you have there. Well done, Fury.
 
awesome shots, they make me wanna watch the movie :P
 
Thanks, I have no idea how the movie's gonna come out. It was.....not looking so good while we were there. But you never know these days....
 
If you've seen the aviator, you'll notice alot is possible!
 
Hope so. Seemed like they cut everything that was cool out of the movie. But who knows.....they're doing a lot in post. Hopefully they can add the story back in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom