Mr. Blue

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Say hello to Mr. Blue, he's a local in a little marsh nearby my home. I've posted him before but he's worth another look I think.

IMG_0730 (2).JPG

IMG_0892 (2).JPG

Nice shots. We have several of them around the lakes here in the Knoxville area. I take photos of one all the time I call him "Hank The Herron." There are a lot of Osprey here too. I call one of them "Oscar The Osprey."

Last edited:
Nice shots. We have several of them around the lakes here in the Knoxville area. I take photos of one all the time I call him "Hank The Herron." There are a lot of Osprey here too. I call one of them "Osker The Osprey."
Thank you and good on ya, mate! I think it's nice to name them, I think it gives them the identity they deserve. If it's Hank or Oscar they aren't viewed as "just another bird" and cared for less. Steve Irwin felt the same way I do believe. Miss that guy!

Great set Kirk! :icon_salut: I especially like how you stayed in close on #1 yet captured the entire reflection. Good job.

Cool bird, like Panda said the reflection in 1 makes it really good...

Well if you insist on shooting silly bird pictures instead amazing selfies I guess these will just have to do. :biglaugh:

Great set Kirk! :icon_salut: I especially like how you stayed in close on #1 yet captured the entire reflection. Good job.
Thanks!
Cool bird, like Panda said the reflection in 1 makes it really good...
Thanks!
Well if you insist on shooting silly bird pictures instead amazing selfies I guess these will just have to do. :biglaugh:
If I did that you would slowly starve to death while gawking at my selfie. You would be entranced beyond belief and as a friend I can't let you harm yourself like that. Embrace the birdie!

I also like the first with the nicely captured reflection, and the "evil" eye look.

Most reactions

Back