Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...you have 7 more posts til you reach your first 1000. So..POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

LittleMan said:
that should only take him another 7 weeks now right? ;)

Probably...now that I think of it...does he even come INTO the off topic section? :scratch: I really doenoe if he does or not. (ok, bad joke). (ok, really bad joke). :p

lol, honestly... hes just the only sensible / sane person on this forum as he doesnt spam..

core_17 said:
Probably...now that I think of it...does he even come INTO the off topic section? :scratch: I really doenoe if he does or not. (ok, bad joke). (ok, really bad joke). :p

i thought it was funny...

congrats on the big 1K Daan! :thumbup:

core_17 said:
I was hoping.... praying..... that it was a typo.... but then I read the next line.... and knew that you had just did it.... the worst joke possible.... :meh:

:lol:

LittleMan said:
I was hoping.... praying..... that it was a typo.... but then I read the next line.... and knew that you had just did it.... the worst joke possible.... :meh:

:lol:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yup.

aaawwww, isnt that sweet....my own 1k thread :D Thanks Corey, for starting it and thanks the rest of the gang too :mrgreen:
Im working on getting to the 1000, gonna post a new bird thread now, ok?

oh, and really, the joke.........coooommmeee on.
(was funny though :) )

doenoe said:
aaawwww, isnt that sweet....my own 1k thread :D Thanks Corey, for starting it and thanks the rest of the gang too :mrgreen:
Im working on getting to the 1000, gonna post a new bird thread now, ok?

oh, and really, the joke.........coooommmeee on.
(was funny though :) )

Ok...I've been waitin for like, 10 minutes now. Where's this damn bird thread already!? :mrgreen:

Are you slow cuz you're still hung over from the other night??? :scratch:

hehehe, its there to be viewed right now. LINK

And im not slow from the other nite..........how can you know anyways, you werent even there :p. Technically, neither was i......:er:

And now i have to go next door, my neighbour's birthday......so the 1k post has to wait for a bit. But i will post it tonight, i swear :)

doenoe said:
hehehe, its there to be viewed right now. LINK

And im not slow from the other nite..........how can you know anyways, you werent even there :p. Technically, neither was i......:er:

And now i have to go next door, my neighbour's birthday......so the 1k post has to wait for a bit. But i will post it tonight, i swear :)

Yeah yeah...but when I got back, I read your drunken ramblings, and had myself a good laugh. :p

WOOHOOOOOO, i got 1000 posts :mrgreen:
Thats a first for me. Never had more then 300 on other forums, just shows how great TPF is eh :D
*clears throat* Hereby i would like to thank everybody on TPF for having me here. Although i dont post much (well i got 1k, but in a long timespan) i really enjoy this place. I learned alot here. Sooooo... a big thank you for all of you guys and galls :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back