Mr. JonMikal!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When ya send someone a pm that ends with a question, you might want to make sure your inbox has room to receive a reply, in case said recipient is inclined to respond. :mrgreen:

bace said:

now see....you assume i didn't leave it at 100 on purpose my friend. my question was one i was not inclined to hear the answer to. :lmao:

btw, Zak's looking for ya...has a funny joke to share. :mrgreen:

Then he whines later about being ignored..... can't win!

My dastardly reply is sent. muahahahahaha.....

terri said:
When ya send someone a pm that ends with a question, you might want to make sure your inbox has room to receive a reply, in case said recipient is inclined to respond. :mrgreen:
But then it wouldn't give you an excuse to start a thread and spam your way to 20,000.

Hertz van Rental said:
But then it wouldn't give you an excuse to start a thread and spam your way to 20,000.

hold up....let me go see how you spell it.......

pwn3d

Hertz van Rental said:
See how easily he plays along? :mrgreen:

clarinetJWD said:
It's 1337!

Not teen language...computer nerd language! :D

ok...so... still 1337 doesnt make me crack up... what does it mean in computer nerd language that does in that discussion... help me clarinet...
i am lost....

1337 is 'elite' because in the Nerd Herd, the 1 is 'L', the 3 is E, the 7 is T, or some crap like that.

(have my ranger to thank for that.)

when I'm tickled, it's easier for me to type I'm Tickled rather than w00t or whatever ...

I'm too old for this crap ... neway ...

Most reactions

Back