What's new

Mr. McPlate

clarinetJWD said:
I don't know...that place is really dirty, and I know how you like it.

Noo! That's the wrong kinda dirty! You know me better than that! I like the kinda dirty that involves whips, lace, and chains, not spiders, smells, and stains!

Well..depends on the kind of st....wait, no, nevermind. That's just wrong.
 
core_17 said:
Noo! That's the wrong kinda dirty! You know me better than that! I like the kinda dirty that involves whips, lace, and chains, not spiders, smells, and stains!

Well..depends on the kind of st....wait, no, nevermind. That's just wrong.
I thought this was an innuend contest...that's a little too blatant. Rephrase at once!
 
core_17 said:
I'm sorry if I've done something wrong Officer Dombrowski. I hope there is no need for handcuffs or frisking.
Alright, meow...Let me see your licence and registration, meow...
 
core_17 said:
But I really can't get anozer ticket....are you sure there's not somesing I can...do...for you???
I can think of one thing...




...





...give me that Porsche.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom