What's new

Mt. Apo, Philippines

rickysol84

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Davao City, Philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would just like to share photos from the other side.
Critics and comments are most welcome!

Mt. Apo is located in the island of Mindanao. It is the highest point in the Philippines.

3451497340_813f6dda0e_b.jpg


3451497312_b5e314c2aa_b.jpg


3451542228_9b6e11dcef_b.jpg
 
Wow, I cannot believe there are no comments. I really like these pics. No. 1 is my favorite, the fog rolling over the mountains is amazing! Keep up the good work!
 
Great shots. My favs are last one and first one in this order.
 
Great shots. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom