Ha ha! Some dude tried to petition for a name change to Mt Reagan... -caused a pretty big uproar. I think its around 3500' and from the top, offers some of the best views around...
The plate number is a nice touch haha. I really like the addition of the moving car light behind the car. Makes the shot for me. I would have tried to light the car from the left to bring just a little more definition to the outline of the vehicle against the sky.
^ Thanks! This is the 3rd color for this car, and the most problematic for pictures. Ive had the car for a while and have done quite a bit of work on it. My first Subaru, and I love it! I dont have any other form of lighting yet, except for my speedlight, and thats not enough for a car...
13 second exposure - was tough to time the cars driving by, but 3 went by and I got it just right.