leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My car. My town. Nice night...

dusk by keips66, on Flickr
Natural Light + Car Headlights + Circ Polorizer + Lee .6 soft grad

Now normally I'd say something like this would be too busy, but this works to me. Absolutely fantastic. And best name for a mountain. Ever.

The number plate !!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: This is Mt Diablo number plate..

Ha ha! Some dude tried to petition for a name change to Mt Reagan... -caused a pretty big uproar. I think its around 3500' and from the top, offers some of the best views around...

The plate number is a nice touch haha. I really like the addition of the moving car light behind the car. Makes the shot for me. I would have tried to light the car from the left to bring just a little more definition to the outline of the vehicle against the sky.

This pic is BA. Great job and I love the light streaks.

Ah, another subaru guy, nice car and picture man.

^ Thanks! This is the 3rd color for this car, and the most problematic for pictures. Ive had the car for a while and have done quite a bit of work on it. My first Subaru, and I love it! I dont have any other form of lighting yet, except for my speedlight, and thats not enough for a car...
13 second exposure - was tough to time the cars driving by, but 3 went by and I got it just right.

Is it dipped?

No. The car is black. It was wrapped in Matte Silver, and now Satin White Pearl :)
Its by far the most evil looking in black...

I love the white, thats what mine is so Im a little biased.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back