Mt. Lemon HDR with Sony NEX 6

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from a weekend getaway at Mt. Lemon. Took the Nex 6 for a test run and here are some shots.

Cabin we stated in.

cabin 2 by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Nice Textures couldn't resist

chair at cabin by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Radio Flyer in the early morning.

radio flyer by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

A creek across from where we stayed

creek mt lemon by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

A path we took. I liked how there was light on both sides of the trees and a little gloomy in the middle.

mt lemmon trails A by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

The Cabin across from ours.

cabin 3 by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Nice!

I really love #2.

It's been a while since I've seen Mt Lemon…probably 4-5 years ago during Octoberfest at the Ski Lodge.

I like the restrained treatment, with just enough to give each image a particular feel. These are all successful images. The rocky path through the firs is my favorite.

I like these. There is something about the radio flyer one that I really like. I think that's my favorite of the set.

Nice!

I really love #2.

It's been a while since I've seen Mt Lemon…probably 4-5 years ago during Octoberfest at the Ski Lodge.

Yeah we go every year when it snows. Great place to go just about 50 min drive to the top from my home.

I like the restrained treatment, with just enough to give each image a particular feel. These are all successful images. The rocky path through the firs is my favorite.

Thanks, I have not being doing HDR lately and was not sure how I would process these. The sony nex 6 is pretty good but it is a lot slower camera to work with.

I like these. There is something about the radio flyer one that I really like. I think that's my favorite of the set.

Yeah its one of mine as well. When I woke up and when outside, I looked at it and thought to myself this would make a great picture.

Cool. Looks like screenshots of a computer game. Something fantasy Gothic for example.

Second is my fav, love how you managed to get the detail out of all the wood

I really like number 2 as well, especially the colors. The one with the wagon is great too. Great work.

Most reactions

Back