What's new

Mt. Rainier Star Trails

In MY personal opinion...I like it. I'd give it a 9 outta 10.

The only thing I would like to see is SPACE in between all the stars, in a couple areas the stars are so bright that they are running in to each other visually.

I really like the orange sky with this photo, normally you just get a black sky with star trails.
 
Hm, I see what you mean about them running together. I guess that's a symptom of being able to get so many stars visible in the shots.

I like the orange, too, though it seems unnatural. One of these days I'll figure out what is causing that glow. It's in the right direction to be Seattle...
 
Nice, has a van Goghesque feel to it.

Wish the foreground was not so burnt out, though, especially along the bottom edge. Makes me wonder why that part is in the image at all. Maybe crop just a bit up to the first visible highlight.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom