Mt. Whitney - East Face

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7259-Edit.jpg

Man Ian overall I think it's a great shot however the powerlines are significant enough to add an unorganic feel. Shouldn't be to hard to clone out I think.

:thumbup:

Thanks, camz .... I've been trying for hours to get rid of those lines ... a reflection of how lousy I am with CS4 ...

Thanks, camz .... I've been trying for hours to get rid of those lines ... a reflection of how lousy I am with CS4 ...

I know it's a pain at first but it's just a matter of repetion and you'll get it. I did a quick 2 minute edit on this with clone stamping(I could post if you like). I didn't do the greatest job and I may have compromised some of the landscape but I think it's better since the wires are no longer visible.

For me the best way to do some clone stamping especially with the very detailed landscape like this is by using a feathered brush as zoomed in as you can.

Thanks, camz. I'll go at it again and see what I get :) Everytime I tried, it distorted the BG too much, but I probably was trying to do too much at a time.

The exposure in general is too flat, too blah...apply levels to give it some pop. It seems the way you tweeked the file looks like too much shadow, not enough highlight and definately not enough mid tone...too gray, blah. Like already said get rid of the powerlines...

Grey + strangely processed = that picture

Most reactions

New Topics

Back