Multiple Exposures

it is pretty fun hahah

and btw i did that in photoshop with no idea what i was doing and it was easy to figure out so its not hard at all =P

Haha - alright, well I do have some experience with that program, so I'll give it a try sometime!

I posted about this program in another "multiple shots" thread, but I found a link to the download.

Microsoft Research Group Shot

Takes a mere 2 seconds to make similar photos such as in this thread. The research time is over, but you can move the error box out of the way and use the program.

Another method in Photoshop is to use layer masks. For me it gives much better results than just copy and pasting in.

Just paste them all in photoshop and use the history tool to brush each one in.

thanks guys ill give these techniques a try =P

haha... i decided to try one too last night. drank lots of heinekens and this is what happened...

final.jpg

haha... i decided to try one too last night. drank lots of heinekens and this is what happened...

final.jpg

You shoulda tried moving the cat in random areas haha that would be funny, a bunch of cats.. :)

You don't look old enough to be drinking lots of heinekens :D

yeah pretty easy but fun!!!
mrod, i feel young again!! haha just turned 28 so feeling old until i see this comment :)

I think this photo should be one of the assignments!

Most reactions

Back